A picturesque hill station near Bangalore in the Salem District of Tamil Nadu, Yercaud sits at 4970 ft above sea level and is a popular spot for nature lovers, trekkers and photographers.The lush green vegetation and the high altitude lake make for a perfect weekend trip from Bangalore. This makes it a perfect stop for all kinds of travelers, frequented by both young and old. The valley of Yercaud also hosts an incredible amount of wildlife and you will be able to spot several unique bird and mammal species around the forests.
General Instruction :
1.The helmet is Mandatory for both Rider and pillion
2. Riding gear is highly recommended.
3. Drink and Drive strictly prohibited
4. A leader and Sweeper will be assigned. All the riders have to stay between the two.
5. All riders need to get their license and vehicle documents.
6. Make sure your bike is serviced and in good condition(If own bike).
7. Attempting stunts, rash driving and not following the above instruction will lead to direct removal from the group.
2499/-(Inclusive of Taxes)
No Tickets Available For This Ride
Date & Time
20 Jul, 2019 05:00:00 21 Jul, 2019 20:00:00
Wickedride Store - Jayanagar
Himalayan , Ktm Duke - 200 / 250
Bike rental, Accommodation, 1 - Breakfast ,1 - Lunch, High tea & Snacks,1- Dinner
Fuel and additional activities not mentioned in includes
1. Helmet is a must for every rider
2. Bike stunts are strictly prohibited
Trip Itinerary :
05:00 AM - Depart from bangalore (jayanagar store)
07:00 AM - Krishnagiri (Sunset) breakfast
08:30 AM - Depart from Krishnagiri 12:00 PM - Reach Yercaud
03:00 PM - Explore Yercaud
09:00 PM - Dinner followed up with Campfire
06:00 AM - Sunrise view 08:00 AM - Breakfast 10:00 AM - Explore Yercaud 01:00 PM - Lunch 02:30 PM - Depart from Yercaud